Updated: Sep 6, 2018
Summer is here! Let's make the most of our green tea ....by making yummy Matcha choc chip vegan Ice cream
• One whole can of full fat coconut milk
• 2 tablespoons of Qi matcha powder
• 350 grams sugar
• One tablespoon of agave nectar
• One teaspoon vanilla essence
• Pinch of salt
• You can also add a squeeze of lemon if you like!
• We suggested the bowl/container (freezer safe) you use to make the ice cream is popped into the freezer overnight. (12 hours or longer)
• Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl, use a hand mixer or food processor!
• Line your cold bowl with parchment paper. • Cover the bowl/container with foil.
• Place in the freezer overnight
• Leave to sit on the out of the freezer for 15mins prior to serving.
You can add - diced cashew nuts, vegan chocolate chips, desiccated coconut and more to change up the recipe to your style! And there you have it, a delicious tasty treat for all the family! Please tag us in your pictures so we can see your delicious ice cream!